Financial Planning and Analysis Senior ConsultantPrimary Location: New York, NY
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, NY-New York, RI-Woonsocket Apply
The candidate will be responsible for managing expense and revenue including monthly variance reporting and analysis supporting forward looking trends to advise Analytics leadership. In addition, there will be ad hoc reporting and modeling to support the creation of business cases to demonstrate value creation.
63214Fundamental Components: Successful candidate will perform complex financial reporting requiring advanced analytical and technical skills May serve as Subject Matter Expert for the business unit participating in and sometimes leading special projects and ad hoc reporting requests as needed Provides data and analysis to support the unit's mission Assists with analysis of key components of financial results and address questions as needed Supports financial information requests from business unit management May serve as team lead providing guidance and training to less experienced staff members
Key Responsibilities include:
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support in valuation, planning and forecasting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Report on financial performance and prepare presentations for regular leadership reviews
- Evaluation and tracking of analytics FTE trends, including hiring and attrition metrics and variance analysis to plan
- Financial modeling to create compelling business cases to support Enterprise value creation
- 3-5 years finance related experience generally required, healthcare finance a plus.
- Prior experience with project modeling or FP&A management desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Finance or Accounting degree required
- Strong excel skills including modeling, pivot tables, vlookups, a must
- Experience with Powerpoint and Hyperion / Essbase systems a plus
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.