Executive Director, Strategic MarketingPrimary Location: New York, NY
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
•Responsible for the strategic leadership of identifying and developing longer term opportunities that provide competitive advantage through marketing.
• Drives the development of marketing strategies for accelerating growth and then determining the marketing budgets and plans to achieve them.
• Has a deep understanding of the business strategies and serves as the business’s strategic marketing advisor.
• Understands business strategies and goals and drives digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms to meet business objectives.
• Sets priority and executes strategy for the businesses.
• Owns the allocation of budgets for marketing and performance metrics linked to business goals (especially revenue growth and member engagement).
• Leads development of appropriate, segmented value story assets for Sales/Sales Support to then customize for their accounts.
• Drives the design and execution of marketing campaigns to meet business objectives by understanding and aligning to the businesses’ strategy.
• Shapes business brand strategy as an independent entity and in line with CVS Health and Aetna brand.
• Creates and owns the Go-To-Market strategy for new products and services
• Data and results-driven marketer; expert in business to business (B2B), and business to business to consumer (B2B2C) best practices in both digital and traditional direct channels.
- 15+ years of experience, 10+ years of experience as SME.
- Experience managing both cross functional/matrix teams and teams of direct reports.
- Ability to work collaboratively through various department and functions.
- Promotes a culture of proactive teamwork.
- Ability to influence others and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Negotiating, influencing, and change management skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including listening and ability to explain complex ideas and technologies, and writing and presenting formal presentations.
- Strong strategic, critical thinking, and conceptual abilities; ability to lead strategic planning discussions.
- MBA or related master’s degree desired. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.