Executive Assistant - Government MarketingPrimary Location: New York, NY
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
64816Fundamental Components: - Manages workflow for incoming items to ensure that issues are directed to the appropriate area (particularly in Manager's absence).
- Monitors status of delegated items to ensure closure.
- Majority of work involves confidential business material.T
- Triages telephone calls ensuring that correct action is taken without direction from the Manager
- Opens, reads, organizes, prioritizes and responds to mail or directs to appropriate area for response.
- Monitors status to ensure closure.
- Authorized to manage calendar, making all changes independently, for both internal and external executive time commitments.
- Manages daily calendar to ensure that priorities are accomplished and unplanned items are address appropriately.
- Organizes and maintains files of supervisor's correspondence, records etc. following up on pending matters
- Develops and monitors budget for cost center(s).
- Prepares complex budget reports.Leads special projects
- Authorized to approve expenditures up to assigned dollar amount.In Manager's absence, has authority to handle most issues.
- Drafts correspondence for Manager's final approval Background Experience: 5+ years executive administrative support experience.
Associate's degree or equivalent work experience. Additional Job Information: Candidate should demonstrate skills required to operate in a fast moving fluid environment, as part of the fast growing Government Marketing business, and also supporting Marketing and Strategy Operations. Ability to work across the enterprise, flourishing in a high performance work environment. Functional Skills: Administration / Operation - Telephone / Receptionist, Administration / Operation - Travel, Communication - Communication Development - Executive level presentations Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.