Director, Strategy & Product ManagementPrimary Location: New York, NY
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
- Product Strategy Drives strategic direction, simplification & integration of company product portfolio
- Framing of annual operating plan and three-year strategy
- Developing, prioritizing and managing product pipeline(from ideation through delivery and monitoring of results)
- Leading ongoing market and competitive analysis to aid strategic decision making and development of key messaging/positioning (design together with Strategic Mktg)
- Building alignment with – and in support of - segment specific business strategies i.e., cross sale initiatives
- Influencing industry activity/trends and regulation through active participation on external industry groups/boards Product Mgmt
- Participates in the Introduction/institutionalization of effective cross-functional Product Management discipline across enterprise.
- Lead Product Ideation and Conceptualization efforts, for new products, programs and/or product enhancements, working in close partnership with other business areas by leveraging in-depth knowledge and understanding of market trends, customer needs/expectations, and internal capabilities
- Oversee Business Case development, partnering with Product Development and Medical Operations to identify and detail technical requirements, with accountability of Parts I-IV and direct responsibility for sections 1 and 2.
- Collaborate with AIS , Portfolio Managers and business to ensure appropriate project prioritization, funding, and change controls activity (budget or scope)
- Actively participate in the ongoing APLC processes to identify synergies and opportunities across projects to leverage resources & maximize outcomes.
- Coordinate effective sales promotion and launch activities (internally and externally)
- Monitor product performance by assessing results on an ongoing basis (quantitative and qualitative)
- Participate in/support enterprise business development activities (M&A, partnerships, etc) Talent Management
- May manage, coach and mentor staff
- Serve as Business group lead or SME
- Participate in and contribute to continuous process improvement, especially as it related to product development and product management
- Product development and/or management experience required
- 5+ years experience in Healthcare and/or Employee Benefits arena.
- Demonstrated success with process improvement and project management initiatives.
- Effective communication/influencing skills applied to broad internal/external audience.
- Demonstrated understanding of technology and how it can be applied to solve business problems/provide technical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.