Director of Clinical Product Analytics Engineering - 69756BRPrimary Location: New York, NY
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
If you answer to all these questions is yes, then we have a position for you.
CVSHealth is looking for a passionate leader to work on the next generation of Clinical Products and support the development of data pipelines, models, and other operational and reporting use cases. Specifically, this role will have a focus on the commercialization of these Clinical Products for all individuals; not just ones that have a relationship with CVSHealth.
- Leads development and execution of highly complex and large-scale data structures and pipelines to organize, collect and standardize data to generate insights and addresses reporting needs.
- Leverages broad knowledge of market-leading edge technologies and specialized expertise in programming skills such as Python or Java or any of the major languages to creatively solve highly complex business problems
- Anticipates and solves highly complex problems with detailed knowledge of multiple programming languages and data infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge and experience with big data/Hadoop technologies.
- Expert knowledge and experience with cloud architecture and engineering, with at least one major platform (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Expert knowledge and experience in data platform migration.
- Expert knowledge and experience with putting machine/deep learning models into PRODUCTION inclusive of solutioning for real-time and batch insight generation.
- Expert experience implementing complex, enterprise-wide data transformation and processing solutions.
- Expertise in Java, Python, Hive, Cassandra, Pig, MySQL or NoSQL or similar.
- Superior collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking ability.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.