Creative Lead (Art Director, behavior change marketing) - 65084BRPrimary Location: New York, NY
Additional Locations: NY-New York Apply
In partnership with a dedicated copywriter and business leaders, you will shape the member experience through creative development in the NYC-based "Behavior Change Pods" agile marketing organization -- this is the Aetna Marketing test & learn innovation group. Your campaigns will activate a portfolio of "Next Best Actions" that help members get healthier, reduce medical cost, improve our Stars ratings, and raise member satisfaction. This is more than just a marketing job! Come onboard and help us define and build the team.
65084Fundamental Components: The Creative Lead will apply behavioral economic principles and an understanding of personas to write and design highly personalized marketing campaigns. This most often comes in the form of email, direct mail, SMS, and call scripts (live and IVR). There will also be creative development in social media advertising (e.g., Facebook ads) and responsivemicrosites, in partnership with a web developer. This is an extremely impactful and exciting role that is best suited for someone who is passionate about applying their creative skills to build meaningful content and user experiences to disrupt healthcare. Individuals should be flexible, and able to react and quickly adapt to strategic changes and roadblocks.
You will be an individual contributor on a cross-functional “pod” team that includes a marketing strategist, copywriter, marketing operations specialist, marketing technologist, and data scientists. The broader department has a dedicated web developer, email production lead, and proofreader. Background Experience:
- 5+ years professional experience in art direction / graphic design in an agency or brand marketing environment including but not limited to e-mail, direct mail, social media, and digital design
- Energetic, action-oriented, and passionate about changing healthcare
- An interest in partnering with data science teams to drive more insight into personas and to build better content
- Some professional experience with PowerPoint (in building creative briefs / communication materials to pitch your vision)
- Strong attention to detail is critical – in order to ensure “six sigma” levels of error-free campaign delivery, particularly with rapidly changing needs
- Experience working in an Agile methodology and/or rapid test and learn environment is preferred, but not required
- Experience in a large corporate environment a plus
- Experience in Medicare a plus
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.