Wellbeing AdvocatePrimary Location: New Albany, OH
Additional Locations: OH-New Albany Apply
The required hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am- 4:30pm EST
Responsible for provision of work-life consultation and informational services to members and plan sponsors; assesses needs, proposes care options, researches/screens potential services, provides resource referrals, and coaches individuals on how to use resources to handle various life and work situations.
65044Fundamental Components: Member support:
- Provides telephone worklife consultation with members.
- Provides telephone triage, crisis intervention and related services
- Researches, locates and screens potential worklife services and resources that meet member¡¦s need and provides referrals directly to member.
- Determines appropriate intervention action steps in dealing with member situational concerns including cross referral to EAP services or other internal/external benefits that may meet their needs.
- Provides consultation to individuals with a variety of presenting issues including emotional, lifestyle management and worklife concerns including but not limited to elder care, child care, financial and legal resource etc.
- Provides information to members and providers regarding mental health, substance abuse benefits, community treatment resources, and related mental health programs.
- Assists members with linkage to resources and/or advises members how to access and choose services to aid in the alleviation of stressors. - Interacts with providers as appropriate to schedule appointments and discuss concerns regarding specific cases.
- Prepares member fulfillment related to relevant materials, including provider profiles, letters, selection of appropriate guidebooks, collating materials for mailing, documenting fulfillment completion in the appropriate EAP system, maintaining an inventory of materials.
- Performs follow up with member to ensure needs are met.
- Documents accurate member contacts and activities according to enterprise, EAP and Worklife format using PC technology.
Team member support:
- Works collaboratively with worklife team to ensure excellent customer service, prioritizing work, case turnaround completion and improve workflow processes.
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with Aetna EAP call centers
- Performs worklife projects for account management and members.
- Collaborate with team of professionals in a way that supports a positive clinical outcome and continuity of care for all members
Compliance with Policies and Regulatory Standards:
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to enterprise, EAP and Worklife policies regarding confidentiality.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of required information that meets risk management and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain current licensure in good standing, seek professional development and meet all licensure requirements. Background Experience: -1+ year of experience working in call center environment required
-Experience delivering care or crisis intervention preferred
-Experience in handling family situations and/or relationship concerns preferred
-1+ year of experience in a social or human services preferred (case mgmt, clinical, psychiatric, medical setting)
-Knowledge and /or experience in Employee Assistance Programs preferred
-Experience working with diverse populations required
-Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook required
-Masters degree in Social Work preferred
-Bachelors degree in social work or health related field preferred (Health Education, etc.) Additional Job Information: Effective verbal and written communication skills.Computer literacy in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, including Excel and Microsoft Word.Ability to effectively participate in a multi-disciplinary team including internal and external participants.Proficiency in multi-tasking and utilizing a multi-line phone system.Familiarity with basic terminology and concepts used in employee assistance/human services programs. Functional Skills: Customer Service - Customer Service - Member Services - Traditional products, Customer Service - Customer service - transaction based environment Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Explorer, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.