Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Senior Application Developer- SSIS, SQL ServerPrimary Location: New Albany, Ohio
Additional Locations: OH-New Albany Apply
- 6+ years in database development experience including SQL Server 2012.
- Must have extensive database modeling, design, development, and maintenance experience.
- Proven experience with dimensional databases including SQL Server 2012.
- Skilled in both Data Warehouse and Transactional databases.
- Strong background in schema design and development.
- Extensive Stored Procedure development.
- Strong T-SQL programming skills.
- Experience developing SSIS ETL packages supporting database to database activities.
- Skilled in developing dimensional databases and data cubes
- Proven experience with SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Proven experience with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Ability to design unit and system test plans, and execute testing.
- Extensive database administration experience
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with coordination and facilitation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and complete in a timely manner multiple assignments.
- Provide 24/7 support on a rotation basis
- Health care experience a must.
- Expertise in one or more programming language, development tools, and/or databases and the systems development life cycle, applicable to development organization.
- 6+ years’ experience in application program development, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Understand the business and functional requirements that apply to the applications supporting a sub-domain or domain as well as their relevant interfaces.
- 6+ years experience in systems analysis and application program development, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience with application development support software packages.
- Affiliated with a technical or professional organization or user group
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.