A1A Customer Service AdvocatePrimary Location: New Albany, OH
Additional Locations: OH-New Albany Apply
66836Fundamental Components: Consistently showcase a passion for health and helping people
- Acts as a single-point-of-contact for the member. Explains member plan of benefits, member’s rights and responsibilities in accordance with contracted arrangements, claim status information, benefit coverage, plan eligibility, dental, vision, pharmacy, HSA, provider details, care management, on-boarding, tool usage and available programs/resources.
- Own the members concerns all the way through to resolution no matter where that might take us. You will interact with providers, clinicians, pharmacists, and other professional’s in an effort to provide total satisfaction and resolution for the member
- Consistently seek to build trusting relationships with members by understanding their needs and health aspirations
- Deliver a suite of services to members that support easy navigation of the healthcare system, from providing personalized next best action recommendations, to maintaining individual data accuracy and integrity
- Assists the member in finding their health ambition • Connects the member with additional administrative and clinical resources as needed
- Uses proactive, predictive and preventative analytics to service members
- Provides high-quality, customer-focused telephonic service using knowledge of procedures and systems to meet and/or exceed customer satisfaction
- Coordinates with clinicians to compile the member's Care Plan and conduct adherence follow-up
- Works with case managers for members requiring urgent or emergent service, or services rendered in a setting other than a practitioner’s office.
- This is an inbound and outbound call center position. Service Advocates are responsible for answering inbound calls regarding member’s health care needs, while following up on commitments in a timely manner. Service Advocates will proactively make outbound calls to engage members and assist them along their health care Journey.
- Handle sensitive member information with discretion
- Prioritizes effectively to meet member service goals / deadlines
- Resolves member issues, while effectively making the right decisions for our members
- Collaborate with colleagues and co-workers to deliver a world class customer experience
We do offer a 2:30pm - 11:00pm shift that comes with a shift differential. Required Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, Service - Creating a Differentiated Service Experience Desired Skills: Leadership - Collaborating for Results Functional Skills: Customer Service - Customer Service - Member Services - Traditional products Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.