New Product Development AnalystPrimary Location: McLean, VA
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Wellesley, VA-McLean Apply
The analyst supports the new product development team in its key areas such as verticals, disruptive innovation, clinical products, digital and joint assets with CVS. The successful candidate will have experience in understanding the diverse needs of customers and brokers in this market. In addition, the candidate will be able to support areas such as digital, clinical care models, and customer service to assist in developing a winning strategy in the market.
The successful candidate works well in a team environment, is a self-starter, and has a strong understanding of the health benefits and insurance marketplace.
- Support the development of solution strategies for our key areas such as verticals, disruptive innovation, clinical product, and joint CVS assets
- Assist with the data analysis of key data on utilization, trends, and unmet market needs
- Lead the analysis of program gaps and opportunities; present findings to the product team
- Assist and lead the research of the competitive landscape, from both a plan sponsor and consumer perspective, and then support the building it into a solution strategy.
- Support partner product management to include 3rd-party offerings and new technologies into Aetna’s integrated solutions.
- Support the development of strategic and economic business cases for all new solution offerings, including revenue, profit and market share targets.
- Support the management of new solution development from concept gate thru launch gate.
- Assist with the development of training by working in partnership with the sales enablement and field management teams on the new offerings
- Support cross functional work with the digital membership experience team and the clinical network team
- Work across Aetna’s broad portfolio of products, including dental, vision, voluntary, stop-loss, and consumer-directed payment models to assemble these components into integrated solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance/accounting or healthcare
- Healthcare background
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience
- Ability to multi-task, project manage, and prioritize projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.