Community Events CoordinatorPrimary Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Additional Locations: KY-Louisville Apply
- Provides support to assigned territory, field service representatives (sales agents) and assigned external broker agents.
- Plans and facilitates outreach activities, special events, and presentations to generate brand awareness, identify relationship opportunities and strength Aetna relationship in Market. Will result in sales leads and membership retention in support of the health plan’s sales and membership growth goals and increase awareness of the health plan’s presence in the community.
- Plans and facilitates outreach activities, special events, and presentations aimed at member retention and improvement in member experience.
- Responsible for event logistics including reserving space, catering, communication, distributing materials, facilities support, and other similar activities.
- Monitors and/or participates in the preparation and tear down for the event.
- Ensures adequate pre-sales or other collateral materials are available to participants in any sales or member seminar as appropriate.
- Manages budget, negotiates with venues as required, orders and manages inventory of promotional items for events.
- Determines type of event as defined by CMS and files events appropriately with CMS based on the Managed Care Marketing Guidelines
- Obtains sales leads (consent to contact cards, etc.) and ensures they are appropriately documented in sales management system.
- Coordinate with marketing to support proper advertisement of events (fliers, direct mail, newspaper, etc.) Delivers individual or group presentations to potential members.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Grass roots marketing/lead generation experience required.
- Demonstrated presentation skills required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in community development, building key contacts within the community.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Previous experience working with the Medicaid or Medicare population preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ recent and related outreach experience working with providers or members, and/or government program managed care product experience preferred
- Complies with all state requirements in the state where job duties are performed.
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and off-shifts as required.
- Appropriate sales licensure required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.