Medicare Field Sales Representative - Bilingual (Spanish speaking)Primary Location: Los Angeles, CA
Additional Locations: CA-Los Angeles Apply
Looking for a dynamic Medicare Field Sales Representative who is bi-lingual Spanish and has an excellent track record selling Medicare Advantage plans. Must be able to generate their own leads through community marketing efforts and be experienced in locating and managing community marketing grass root events.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, meet sales goals as assigned.
- Basic technical skills to manage programs such as Sales force lead management and e-mails as well as develop a on-going business plans are required.
- Strong public speaking and relationship building skills are needed.
- Excellent Medicare sales track record also required. We need closers.
- Initial focus on Los Angeles county. Must live in Los Angeles county to be successful.
- Must be a licensed insurance agent.
- Identifies potential customers through Community marketing efforts, focusing on the Hispanic population.
- Sells directly to Medicare eligibles the Aetna Medicare portfolio of products to meet and exceed assigned sales goals.
- Must be able to identify and manage community based events to drive leads and required sales.
- A successful Medicare sales track record is needed to achieve the sales objectives of this role.
- A successful candidate will have either worked in this role for a competitor or has a long standing record as a Medicare Broker.
- Insurance license, as required by state law.
- Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience.
Experience selling in the Hispanic market will be helpful to the overall success of this role.
Community marketing experience is needed for lead generation to achieve sales goals. Clinical Licensure: N/A Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 50 - 75% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.