Regional Compliance ConsultantPrimary Location: Linthicum, MD
Additional Locations: FL-Tampa, MD-Linthicum, MN-Minneapolis Apply
- Researches and applies knowledge of legal, regulatory and procedural developments that relate to the company, as well as clients’ business goals, plans and priorities.
- Interprets regulatory materials and helps the business understand regulatory requirements by producing summaries and/or action plans for assigned laws.
- Proactively identifies areas of potential risk for assessment and mitigation. Identifies and implements solutions to compliance gaps, where appropriate.
- Monitors subsequent adherence to compliance action plans.
- Reinforces company’s commitment to compliance.
- Leads routine business process reviews.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously more complex matters are handled with oversight by manager.
- Maintains effective relationships with various audience levels and escalates issues requiring resolution on a timely basis.
- Encourages high business standards in order to advance company objectives, benefit the company's customers, employees and shareholders, and protect the company's reputation.
- Experience in regulatory/compliance/legal (one of) REQUIRED (preferred 5+ years)
- Able to understand benefits & read laws is REQUIRED
- Experience in the insurance industry, preferably with self-funded health plans.
- Demonstrated experience with state/federal legislation implementation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to manage complexity and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.