Manager, Business Information Management & AnalysisPrimary Location: Linthicum, MD
Additional Locations: MD-Linthicum Apply
- Directs the implementation and delivery of information and transaction products through education, user technology, organizational methods and procedures.
- Oversees and or assists staff with creating complex queries, complex technical programming, and complex applications.
- Influences change/enhancements to business processes, policies and system infrastructure to improve information quality, availability and access.
- Develops and participates in presentation and consultation to existing and prospective customers and internal business areas on information services, capabilities and performance results.
- Collaborates on the development of project cost estimates, benefits and assessment of potential project risks.
- Manages people and business priorities, and oversees projects to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Selects and builds strong team.
- Participates in internal and external health industry development efforts (e.g., performance measures, transaction standards).
- Accountable for managing to budget, plans and expenses.
- Manages vendor relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 4+ years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
- Project/program/process management experience.
- Management experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Requires 7 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Tableau, and QNXT Enterprise Core Administration System.
Required Skills: General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline, Leadership - Driving a Culture of Compliance, Leadership - Driving Strategic and Organizational Agility, Leadership - Engaging and Developing People, Technology - Developing Software Solutions, Technology - Leveraging Technology, Technology - Promoting Emerging Technology, Technology - Selecting and Applying Technology Solutions Desired Skills: Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy Functional Skills: General Management - Data analysis & interpretation, General Management - Data tools: building & utilization, Information Management - Business information analysis, Information Management - Data Security Administration, Information Management - Data Warehousing, Information Management - Query and Database Access Tools, Information Technology - Project management, Management - Management - Data analysis and interpretation, Management - Management - Data tools: building and utilization, Management - Management - Systems Technology Experience: Aetna Application - QNXT, Database - Microsoft SQL Server, Database - Oracle Education: Project Management - Project Management Professional (PMP) Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.