Community Development Coordinator (Work Location: Maryland's Eastern Shore/REMOTE)Primary Location: Linthicum, Maryland
Additional Locations: MD-Baltimore, MD-Bethesda, MD-Columbia, MD-Cumberland, MD-Edgewood, MD-Frederick, MD-Hagerstown, MD-Hunt Valley, MD-Linthicum, MD-Rockville Apply
57271Fundamental Components: Fundamental Components:
- Responsible for developing, facilitating, and implementing outreach activities, special events, programs, and presentations which support member education and health plan awareness within the Medicaid or Medicare population and the community.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with community contacts.
- Maintain marketing guideline compliance with the appropriate states laws and regulations.
- 3-5 years customer service experience.
- Previous experience working with the Medicaid or Medicare population preferred.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills. Able to present information to various audiences.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work independently and travel alone.
- Valid drivers license in good standing and access to a reliable vehicle required.
- Proficiency with standard corporate software applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as some special proprietary applications.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and off-shifts as required.
- Minimal overnight travel may be required.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.