Implementation ManagerPrimary Location: Lansing, Michigan
Additional Locations: FL-Tampa, MI-Lansing, MN-Plymouth, MO-St Louis Apply
The ideal candidate must reside in or near Tampa FL, St louis MO, Lansing MI, or Plymouth MN.
Responsible for directing all aspects of customer benefit plan implementation of self-funded new business clients. Partners with all key internal and external stakeholders (i.e., sales/service staff, consultants, plan sponsors, and other internal business units) to proactively identify and address critical implementation issues ensuring customer expectations are consistently satisfied or exceeded.
60056Fundamental Components: Acts as the single point-of-contact for benefit plan implementation; Mediates and coordinates resolution of all project deliverables and implementation related issues/tasks.
Develops and executes implementation strategy consistent with customer expectations; Ensures strategy is administered in accordance with all performance guarantee arrangements.
Engages team members to follow-through on their responsibilities and tasks.
Evaluates impact of customer-requested exceptions and develops reasonable alternatives to satisfy client’s needs while minimizing impact on Aetna systems and operations; Identifies, communicates and tracks cost sensitive items not included as part of the standard process and highlights them for consideration in the determination of rate adjustments or renewal activity, and to minimize expense gaps.
Collaborates on review, analysis and development of recommendations for the design of complex account and benefit structures based on customers’ objectives and Aetna’s systems, administration and reporting requirements.
Solicits and assesses internal and external customer feedback to enhance continuous quality improvement on the implementation process (i.e., systems, resources, tools, etc.). Background Experience:
- Knowledge of self funded arrangements.
- Project management and/or leadership experience.
- 5 years healthcare industry experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Additional Job Information:
The Implementation Manager is the 'quarterback' on the New Business team, coordinating the plan implementation, acting as a liaison between our clients and internal teams. Below are additional skills necessary in order to be successful in this position:
- Ability to handle multiple implementations simultaneously.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills across various levels of the organization.
- Ability to remain flexible yet focused during stressful situations.
- Attention to detail and accuracy while focusing on overall project deliverables.
- Comprehensive understanding and strong association with Aetna organizations representing products, services, administration, operations and systems.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Highly organized and able to quickly prioritize multiple assignments with high quality results.
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.