Plan Sponsor Liaison, Indonesia - 64866BRPrimary Location: Jakarta, IDN
Additional Locations: IDN-Jakarta Apply
The global operations team is responsible for delivering world-class service to our members, internal customers and providers. We are the face of Aetna and provide 24x7 global support, front line customer services, claims and product expertise.
We believe that a positive member experience starts with investment in our people. Our aim is to communicate with our customers on their terms, through local teams, in local languages. We want to know our customers, own our relationships with them, predict their needs and meet them proactively. We ensure our members get the healthcare they need, when they need it, with maximum value and minimum effort.
This role will be responsible for increasing member satisfaction, retention of our members, and helping to grow our business in efficient, streamlined ways. This role will be a ‘virtual front door’ with the Service Advocate understanding all operations processes and our platforms in good detail so as to provide guidance on how to support customers, optimize our business, and improve operations end-to-end.
The Plan Sponsor Liaison services as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for handling member service inquiries, issues, and education via telephone, internet, email, walk-ins, and all other types of engagement with customers and brokers. This role is responsible for managing enquires, issues, complaints, and requests through to completion, often times working across 1 or more Ops teams, internal teams such as Sales and/or Underwriting, and across the region(s).
As a Plan Sponsor Liaison, a leader within the CS team, you will use your experience and natural problem-solving skills to tackle the most complex cases and be a point of support, solutions, and escalation for other team members. You will enjoy developing your coaching and leadership skills in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing end to end accountability for a member, broker, and internal customer queries and escalations
- Answer questions and resolve issues as a ‘SPOC’ striving to provide the highest level of service and customer-centricity possible.
- Proactively monitor and identify ‘repeat’ issues and areas of concern. Identify areas for business/process improvement. Take the initiative to make changes to improve our way of working and fix the service experience for our customers. Document changes & improvements. Measure and communicate improvements and benefits.
- Build trusting relationships across Ops and the business. Take full accountability to understand our members, and our brokers needs.
- Take every opportunity to engage with customers, educate and inform, helping them to get the most out of the products and service they have with us. Leaving all customers – external and internal – with the impression that we are professional and EASY to do business with.
As this is a senior role, you must be able to resolve complex issues with sensitivity and discretion.
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times, presenting a positive image of both the Ops team and Aetna International.
- Research and lead special projects/initiatives which address service issues, improve member experience, benefit our employees, or help to grow our business.
- Must be able to demonstrate functional expertise and leadership ability across multiple teams from within the Operations function. This role should be viewed as a ‘Subject Matter Expert’ (SME) by its colleagues and peers. This role may be asked to act as a back-up for the Customer Service Supervisor or Manager on occasion.
- Responsible for reporting on and meeting Operational SLAs, customer satisfaction objectives and key financial goals.
This role will be encouraged and expected to continuously cross-train and understand other responsibilities across our Ops teams – leading to a broader skill set, a better member experience, and greater personal development opportunities.
As the PSL, you will;
- Develop & grow your knowledge, skills & experience in a variety of Operational disciplines & processes, with at least a basic knowledge of medical terminology, and claims case management.
- Display fantastic oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and effectively adapt to a fast paced, changing environment. Must be able to make effective and independent decisions. Skilled at keeping management informed and/or engaged as necessary.
- Demonstrate active listening, and be able to role model professional and caring behaviours
- Establish relationships with a wide range of internal and external customers across APAC and Globally.
- Act proactively, take ownership of problems and be empowered to take actions to resolve our members concerns.
- Be resilient and adaptable. We work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, distressed customers, and at times high volumes of work and/or time sensitive deadlines.
- Make sound financial decisions in sometime urgent or ambiguous situations, putting the customer first whilst upholding and adhering to company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will further include;
- Explain plan benefits and relate them to the customer enquiry
- Ensuring compliance with international & regional policies, practices and procedures
- First line complaint resolution
- Always thinking about how to make Operations jobs better, faster, easier in order to improve the experience for our members. Proactively make suggestions & take the initiative to make changes happen.
- Engaging directly with customers, brokers, and management at all levels
- University level of education or higher. Equivalent qualification and/or experience may be considered.
- Experience in insurance and/or healthcare environment is essential.
- Demonstrable success in a customer facing role for minimum of 2 years.
- Fluent written & spoken English with second language being desirable.
- Must have a very strong understanding of Aetna International platforms, systems and tools.
Life experiences, travelling the world, living or working overseas, gap years, parenthood, healthy lifestyles, mentoring, volunteering – all these things help you to relate to our customers and are a plus.
You’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- A passion for providing outstanding customer experience. Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to solve complex challenges. Self-motivation with an ability to work on your own initiative.
- Effective collaboration and team working. Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- High levels of organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- The desire to make things better. Ability to ask questions or seek clarification if you need help or are unclear.
- Eager to work in a high energy, fast-paced business, where change is a constant.
64866EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.