Supervisor, Customer ServicePrimary Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Additional Locations: FL-Jacksonville Apply
- Develops, motivates, evaluates and coaches staff on work procedures, proper call handling and teamwork delivering excellent customer service.
- Is visible and available to staff to answers questions, monitor calls and give ongoing feedback.
- Utilizes available incentive programs to reward, recognize and celebrate team and individual successes.
- Assesses individual and team performance on a regular basis and provide candid and timely feedback regarding developmental and training needs; includes completion of monthly and annual scorecards.
- Monitors all performance measures such as daily stats and schedule adherence; allocates resources to meet volume and performance demands.
- Develops and maintains strong collaborative relationships with constituents and internal business partners to maintain excellent lines of communication and share resources to meet common service center objectives.
- Remove barriers to job performance and ensures regulatory compliance.
- Attracts, selects, and retains high caliber, diverse talent able to successfully achieve or exceed business goals.
- Builds a cohesive team that works well together.
- Acts as liaison between staff and other areas, including management, all segments, provider teams, etc., communicating workflow results, ideas, and solutions.
- Proactively analyzes constituent data, identifies trends and issues.
- Recognizes and acts on the needs to improve the development and delivery of products and services.
- Clearly identifies what must be accomplished for successful completion of business objectives.
- Effectively applies and enforces Aetna HR polices and practices, i.e., FML/EML, Attendance, Code of Conduct, Disciplinary Guidelines. (*)
- Industry experience preferred
- 2 years leading claim/customer service team preferred
- Experience with claim/call center environment is a plus
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Strong project management skills (financial, analytical, planning and implementation).
- Solid leadership skills including staff development.
- Outstanding customer service skills are required.
- Prioritizes tasks effectively.
- Well organized.
- Negotiation skills.
- Technical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.