Senior Report Developer - 59728BRPrimary Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CO-Denver, CT-Hartford, FL-Jacksonville, FL-Plantation, GA-Atlanta, MI-Detroit, NC-Charlotte, NV-Las Vegas, OH-Columbus, OH-New Albany, PA-Blue Bell, TX-Houston, TX-San Antonio Apply
design and delivery of complex analyses and reporting solutions to meet business needs. Interacts directly with internal customers and colleagues in the development of reporting and analytic solutions. Acts as a project lead for complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks. Provides mentoring to other team members.
- Collaborates with internal partners and organizations in the design and development of reporting
solutions and analytic studies to support business needs.
- Develops, validates and executes complex queries, develops complex reports and performs complex data analysis that answers business questions for internal customers; interprets results, and makes recommendations to business areas based on findings.
- Develops project plans and timelines; responsible for project commitments to quality and on-time deliverables.
- Evaluates data needs of assigned projects, assures data integrity and suitability, and determines data collection methods, metrics definitions and evaluation methods.
- Turns data into actionable information through reporting solutions.
- Troubleshoots technical details / issues.
- Presents analysis and reports to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Acts as a mentor to other analysts.
- Advanced knowledge of analytic programming tools and methods and reporting platforms.
- 7 or more years’ experience with one or more reporting toolsets: advanced SAS programming using large data warehouse environments AND/OR advanced reporting tool development skills using Excel, Access, VBA AND/OR advanced development skills using visualization software such as Tableau and/or Power BI.
- Experience working with large data sets from multiple data sources and understanding of relational databases, data systems and data warehouses.
- Extensive and diverse knowledge of business operational metrics, systems and standards – knowledge of clinical operations metrics a plus; demonstrated subject matter expertise in multiple subject areas.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
- Experience leading project teams; strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking and project management skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple projects concurrently.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.