Report DeveloperPrimary Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CO-Denver, CT-Hartford, FL-Jacksonville, FL-Plantation, GA-Atlanta, MO-Kansas City, NC-High Point, NV-Las Vegas, OH-Columbus, OH-New Albany, TX-Houston, TX-San Antonio, UT-Salt Lake City Apply
Responsible for successful development of complex analyses and reporting solutions to meet business needs. Interacts directly with internal customers and colleagues in the development of reporting and analytic solutions. May act as a project lead or mentor for complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks.
- Collaborates with internal partners and organizations in the designand development of reporting
solutions and analytic studies to support business needs.
- Develops, validates and executes complex queries, develops complex reports and performs complex
data analysis that answers business questions for internal customers; interprets results, and makes recommendations to business areas based on findings.
- Makes recommendations about data collection methods, metrics definitions and evaluation methods.
- Turns data into actionable information through reporting solutions.
- Troubleshoots technical details / issues.
- Presents analysis and reports to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Develops business models to support planning.
- May mentor other analysts.
- Strong knowledge of analytic programming tools and methods and reporting platforms.
- 5 or more years experience with one or more reporting toolsets: strong SAS programming skills using large data warehouse environments **AND/OR** strong reporting tool development skills using Excel, Access, VBA **AND/OR** strong development skills using visualization software such as Tableau and/or Power BI.
- Experience working with large data sets from multiple data sources and understanding of relational databases, data systems and data warehouses.
- Knowledge of business operational metrics, systems and standards – knowledge of clinical operations metrics a plus; demonstrated subject matter expertise in multiple subject areas.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking ability.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple projects concurrently.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.