Power BI Report Developer - 67131BRPrimary Location: Jacksonville, FL
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, FL-Jacksonville, NC-High Point, ND-Bismarck, NY-Albany, PA-Bethlehem, PA-Blue Bell, PA-Harrisburg, TX-Houston, TX-San Antonio Apply
- Collaborates with internal partners and organizations in the design, testing, development, and maintenance of business intelligence and reporting solutions to support business needs, with a specific focus on Power BI development.
- Develops, validates and executes complex data sourcing and transformation, develops advanced reports and dashboards, and performs complex data analysis that answers business questions for internal customers; interprets results, and makes recommendations to business areas based on findings.
- Develops project plans and timelines; responsible for project commitments to quality and on-time deliverables.
- Evaluates data needs of assigned projects, assures data integrity and suitability, and determines data collection methods, metrics definitions and evaluation methods.
- Turns data into actionable information through reporting solutions.
- Troubleshoots technical details / issues.
- Presents analysis and reports to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Acts as a mentor to other analysts, particularly in the areas of Power BI functionality and capabilities.
- Advanced knowledge of business intelligence reporting platforms and programming tools with direct experience in Power BI.
- Advanced experience with end-to-end business intelligence solutions development to include one or more of the following areas: data visualization and dashboard development with direct experience in Power BI; advanced Power BI functionality and features (e.g., Power BI server, data gateway, row-level security, custom visuals, etc.); data sourcing, transformation, and relational modeling (e.g., SAS, SQL, VBA, Python, R, etc.) using multiple data sources to include large data warehouse environments; Power BI performance testing and optimization; scheduled delivery and automated data refresh (e.g., Power BI data gateway, Visual Studio/SSIS, Alteryx, SAS, VBA, etc.).
- Experience working with large data sets from multiple data sources and understanding of relational databases, data systems and data warehouses.
- Extensive and diverse knowledge of business operational metrics, systems and standards – knowledge of clinical operations metrics a plus; demonstrated subject matter expertise in multiple subject areas.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
- Experience leading project teams; strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking and project management skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple projects concurrently
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.