National Head of Middle Market Sales, MeritainPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, FL-Jacksonville, FL-Miami, FL-Tampa, MD-Baltimore, TX-Dallas Apply
* The candidate will ideally be located in the Southern US
63954Fundamental Components: As a wholly owned subsidiary of Aetna, Meritain Health is a third party administrator that provides customized solutions for clients seeking to improve clinical outcomes while reducing the total cost of care of their benefits strategy. The National Head of sales will drive growth in the 100-5,000 employee segment as well as the public and labor vertical.
Individual will drive growth through effective leadership of the middle market sales team. Head of Sales will provide broker development strategies to be unified with our client retention efforts to help improve our client's total cost of care.
Will set overall vision for growth while holding sales leaders and team accountable for aggregate growth goals as well as achieving growth within targeted segments.
Will continue to drive effective broker relationships and strategies to develop new and innovative solutions to their critical needs.
Will serve as an invaluable voice of the marketplace to influence new products, strategies, and execution tactics to remain ahead of competitive environment
- 8-10 years of market based sales leadership
- Demonstrated understanding of the TPA environment and critical drivers of success.
- Demonstrated expertise in broker strategy development and execution
- Understanding and demonstrated history of using a CRM platform (Salesforce.com preferred) to drive forecasting, accountability and execution.
- History of leading a salesforce with diversity of thought, experience, and markets.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a national business planning process and then holding team accountable to execution.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.