Learning Technology and Process LeadPrimary Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, FL-Jacksonville, PA-Blue Bell Apply
**This position can be located near any Aetna Office**
The goal of this position is to support the Learning and Performance Team directing and overseeing the integration of technology into training solutions. In this role the individual will develop technology methodology and select technology-oriented learning tools for training solutions. They will responsible for overall project intake process for learning solutions and identify and improve issues. implement a measurement protocol for ROI on learning solutions.
Primary audience is Commercial Sales, Small Group, Middle Market, Public & Labor and National Accounts.
- Develop a defined methodology around the use of technology in our training solutions.
- Assist in the design and development of technology solutions.
- Work collaboratively with L&P management team to identify solutions and assign resources.
- Oversee technology solution projects.
- Develop a process to measure all learning projects impact on business results.
- Coordinate instruction and documentation for the effective use of technology.
- Instructional Design/Development using technology solutions.
- Proven track record in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience and 8-10 years of experience related to standards & measurements, technology, systems and processes, including project consultation preferred.
- Familiarity with CI capability (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.)
Knowledge of all or most of the following systems:
•Articulate Suite (Includes Storyline 3 and/or 360 )
•Adobe CC Suite (primarily Photoshop, but Captivate, After Effects , Premiere, Auditio, etc.)
•Sparkol/VideoScribe and Vyond/GoAnimate
•Quickbase, Access or equivalent
•Any specific distance learning tools – like Adobe Connect, etc.
•Familiarity with LMS platforms
Proven ability to satisfy customers needs and develop alternatives to resolve issues.
Required Skills: Leadership - Driving a Culture of Compliance, General Business - Consulting for Solutions, Technology - Leveraging Technology Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.