Senior Account ExecutivePrimary Location: Houston, TX
Additional Locations: GA-Atlanta, TX-Dallas, TX-Houston Apply
- Responsible for Client relationship at HR/Total Rewards leadership level. Act as senior strategic business partner to constituents to optimize the positioning of Aetna’s products and services and to attain profitability and membership objectives. Develops and executes the renewal process ensuring appropriate margins and customer/membership retention targets are achieved.
- Prepares client for renewal by explaining cost drivers of benefit plan, offers solutions to reduce costs, delivers renewal to client and producer. Formulates complex financial decision recommendations and presents them to management.
- Assesses the competitive environment and develops sales strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and drive a competitive advantage.
- Accountable for establishing and maintaining relationships with appropriate internal partners,.
- Ensure clients are kept informed of any regulatory issues and/or developing healthcare trends potentially impacting their benefits program strategy.
- Works with clients to make certain that any changes resulting from this activity are appropriately addressed within the context of their business needs and employee benefits strategy.
- Leads finalist presentations related to either retention or growth/cross sell opportunities on designated customers.
- This position has no direct reports, but will have responsibility to act as mentor and lead for the Aetna Account Team(s) (Sr. Account Manager and Account Associate) assigned to the clients in their book of business
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Client Account Management experience with large complex accounts greater than 1,000 employees
- Experience must be with Employer sponsored Medical and Rx plans.
- Must be advanced with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Full understanding of Self-funded financial arrangements.
- Understanding and current use of Salesforce is desired
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.