Quality Analyst, Hong Kong - 61615BRPrimary Location: Hong Kong, HKG
Additional Locations: HKG-Hong Kong Apply
Acts as an Advocate for, and support, the business by serving as a quality champion through measuring and monitoring the quality and effectiveness of work processes in claim processing and/or customer service that impact customer satisfaction, medical cost management, and operational efficiency. Consult and/or work cross functionally to influence and promote change in order to continually deliver quality service to our internal and external customers.
Performs call and email quality audits for ROW service operations for Open Health Plus / Actisure.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Conduct standard quality reviews /audits to measure compliance with published policies, procedures, customer and regulatory guidelines
- Identify and distribute errors to business partners
- Assist with the day-to-day maintenance and operations of assigned functional unit
- Perform analysis of data to identify and communicate trends during day to day work
- May perform or assist with special projects/reviews
- May provide technical or subject matter expertise concerning policies, procedures, and function-related applications/ systems tools
- Conduct continuous quality improvement initiatives and processing quality hours
1 -3 years of claim processing and/or customer service experience.
Education and Certification Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent.
61615EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.