Network Consultant, Hong Kong - 62105BRPrimary Location: Hong Kong, HKG
Additional Locations: HKG-Hong Kong Apply
Design, develop, contract, maintain and enhance relationships with facilities, physicians, ancillary providers and vendors which serve as contractual networks of care for members; foster growth of managed care products; and enhance profitability of Aetna Global Benefits.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to
- Supports global network initiatives
- Turns data into information through ROW network analyses
- Drives collaboration between regions
- Educates providers and Aetna staff, including assessing needs, designing and developing training and educational materials
- Coordinates distribution of product/educational materials
- Implements network development and refinement strategies
- Conducts and manages ongoing audit of provider networks to assure appropriate network composition
- Works with local vendors, GMs to insure contracts comply with policies and guidelines
- Monitors multi-year contract rate changes, and consult with colleagues to ensure new rates load appropriately
- Coordinates filling for designated region
- 1-3 years recent and related experience
- 2 years of health care experience preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills required.
- Experience in working with contract language a plus
Education and Certification Requirements
2- or 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and requirements, as well as to facilitate and negotiate using tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Providers, Members, and Staff & Upper Management in both an oral and written format., may provide support to the sales staff & network staff via onsite customer visits and/or presentations.
62105EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.