HR Partner, Hong Kong - 59236BRPrimary Location: Hong Kong
Additional Locations: HKG-Hong Kong Apply
Contributes to the performance of client organization(s) by applying a comprehensive understanding of business and human capital expertise to align organizational and individual performance with the business’ mission and targets.
·Develop and implement human capital strategies required to successfully execute client business strategy.
·Partner with client managers to build and maintain a high performing organization by attracting, developing and engaging diverse talent.
·Anticipate future HR resource requirements of client(s) based on business, industry and market conditions.
·Provide broad scale HR consulting and problem-solving solutions to business leaders, operating as a full member of the business leaders’ management team(s).
·Partner with HR Centers of Expertise in development and implementation of broad-based HR initiatives. Evaluate the results of HR initiatives that impact client operations and results and recommend changes in line with business needs as needed.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to (* denotes essential functions)
• Participates in determining strategies and goals regarding people management. Supports integration of human resources goals into business plan action steps and milestones.
• Consults with client business teams on annual employee survey results, communications, and action plans to address opportunities identified.
• Provides timely feedback to HR on issues and situations that might adversely impact Aetna.
• Consults on strategic staffing issues impacting business or resulting from business restructure.
• Develops retention strategies to support workforce plans.
• Assures development of workforce profiles aligned with process and job design, staffing projections, sourcing strategies, and compensation design.
• Works with leaders to design competencies and skills needed for identified management level positions.
• Participates in selection and consults on assimilation of new market, region or site leaders.
• Coordinates with OOD, ER and Staffing to establish and implement plans to achieve diversity milestones and objectives and develop related outreach plans.
• Consults with client business leaders and COE to implement business level succession strategies aligned with Aetna’s business/succession strategy.
• Supports adherence to consistent succession process to assure quality (leadership profile, key position identification, talent pool identification, assessment and development, data collection).
• With COE, facilitates business level talent identification and assessment discussions and consults on key talent development strategies.
• Participates in development and/or customizes business level development programs and processes.
• Participates in consulting on the communication and integration of rewards and recognition programs and in the assessment of their effectiveness.
• Provides input as appropriate on reorganization, downsizing, start-up and integration activities involving major business changes with focus on meeting constituent requirements while achieving competitive cost structure.
• May work with business teams on design of organizational options to best execute strategy.
• Consults on change management planning and tools to support implementation; supports implementation of business level change management plans.
• Provides input on development of a communications plan to assist in the successful implementation of the organizational change.
• Provides input on the development and delivery of training programs.
• Provides input to opportunities to assess processes that support organizational transformation.
• Consults with client leader to operationalize values; ensuring that strategies, goals and behaviors are aligned with the Aetna Way.
Education and Certification Requirements
Education and Certification Requirements
• Advanced degree in Human Resources is desired
• Certification within Human Resources is preferred
Additional Information (situational competencies, skills, work location requirements, etc.)
• Negotiation skills.
• Organizational skills.
•Prioritizes tasks effectively.
• Problem solving skills.
• Strong project management skills (financial, analytical, planning and implementation).
• Solid written and oral communication skills.
59236Potential Telework Position: No
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.