Claims Supervisor, Hong Kong - 71415BRPrimary Location: Hong Kong, HKG
Additional Locations: HKG-Hong Kong Apply
Customer Service is the important first-line of contact with customers, setting the tone for how members, doctors, and plan sponsor groups view our company. It provides members with the right information at the right time to help them make better decisions about their health and health care.
To increase member satisfaction, retention, and growth by efficiently delivering competitive services to members and providers through a fully integrated organization staffed by knowledgeable, customer-focused professionals supported by exemplary technologies and processes.
Responsible for the overall supervision of the Claim processing employees. Accountable for member/provider/broker satisfaction, retention, and growth by efficiently delivering competitive services to members/providers.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements
- Develops, trains evaluates and coaches staff/self to provide cost-effective claim review/processing and claim service while ensuring quality standards are met.
- Acts as liaison between staff and other areas, including management, plan sponsors, provider teams, etc., communicating workflow results, ideas, and solutions.
- Assesses individual and team performance on a regular basis and provides candid and timely developmental feedback.
- Develops training plans and ensures training needs are met.
- Establishes clear vision aligned with company values; motivates others to balance customer needs and business success
- Attracts, selects, and retains high caliber, diverse talent able to successfully achieve or exceed business goals.
- Builds a cohesive team that works well together Proactively analyzes claim/constituent data, identifies trends and issues.
- Recognizes and acts on the needs to improve the development and delivery of products and services.
- Clearly identifies what must be accomplished for successful completion of business objectives
- Leverages the unit's resources to resolve plan, claim and call inquiries or problems by identifying the issue, obtaining applicable information, perform root cause analysis, and generate and act upon the solutions
- Manages and monitors daily workflow and reporting to ensure business objectives are maintained and accurately reported; ensures resources are aligned appropriately across function and/or service center
- Effectively applies and enforces HR policies and practices, Attendance, Code of Conduct, Disciplinary Guidelines Ensures regulatory compliance with policies and procedures
- Supports Complaints process as required May audit and adjudicate high dollar claims that exceed the processor draft authority limits
- Utilizes available incentive programs to reward, recognize, and celebrate team and individual's success
- Allocates resources to meet volume and performance standards including Key Performance Metrics (KPM's) and Performance Guarantees
- Initiates and maintains partnerships with others throughout the organization and various vendors
- Ensures compliance with the requirements of regional compliance authority/industry regulator
- Adheres to international privacy policies, practices, and procedures
Background Experience Desired
- Experience with claim/call center environment.
- 3+ years claims processing experience.
Education and Certification Requirements
- University/college degree preferable or equivalent work experience.
- Higher education or local market equivalent.
- Strong project management skills.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Solid leadership skills including staff development.
- Outstanding customer service skills are required.
- Prioritizes tasks effectively.
- Well organized.
- Negotiation skills.
- Technical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
71415EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.