Assistant Finance Admin (Contract role), Hong Kong - 66320BRPrimary Location: Hong Kong, HKG
Additional Locations: HKG-Hong Kong Apply
This group helps us meet financial, business and strategic goals; manage risk; improve organizational productivity and cost-control; manage cash flow, purchasing, invoices andexpenses; and meet the demanding requirements of our corporate policies as well as industry and government regulations.
The creation, analysis, and reporting of financial information on both a US GAAP and local regulatory basis used to support both management decision making and/or communication to internal/external constituents, along with the maintenance of accounting and internal control related processes in line
with Aetna standards. The Internationalfinance team has an obligation to protect the company’s financial records.
Performs a broad range of basic accounting and financial tasks including clerical and administrative responsibilities. Performs basic tasks and assignments in support of the unit's overall objectives. Assists in the fulfillment of international’s internal and external financial reporting obligations and internal control objectives.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements
- Set-up purchase orders and input invoices to the system.
- Process disbursements for expenses, claims andcommissions.
- Administrative support for the accounts receivable.
- Provide clerical support to the Finance team.
- May verify and complete vendor and broker licensing information; to follow up as necessary.
Background Experience Desired
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply knowledge and analytical thinking to work through issues.
- Ability to prioritize and answer inquiries as assigned.
- Team oriented
- Aptitude for learning new applications and processes.
- Entry-level position with limited relevant work experience.
Education and Certification Requirements
University degree preferred but not essential.
66320EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.