Sr. Health ConciergePrimary Location: High Point, North Carolina
Additional Locations: NC-High Point Apply
61069Fundamental Components: The person in this role will be directly responsible for helping bswift Service Center staff meet and exceed client expectations through supporting our clients and their employees with our best-in-class HR software and services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Educate and advise employees on how to provide the best customer experience - including how to best support callers who have questions about their benefits, using the systems and all related processes.
- Educate and advise on process related transactions, how to take ownership of issues through resolution, research customer requests and follow up with customers as needed.
- Assist with company projects and administrative tasks.
- Other projects assigned as needed.
bswift Service Center experience is required including:
- a deep understanding of applications and processes used in the bswift Service Center and has a demonstrated understanding of priorities through consistently meeting or exceeding current expectations.
The best candidate will also have:
- Demonstrated ability to be empathetic and compassionate.
- Passion for helping other staff achieve their goals from a coaching mindset.
- Professional maturity - including being and informal "go-to" person in their current role.
- Intellectually curious mindset - intrinsically wants to understand "why" we do what we do.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and products competently, accurately and efficiently.
Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.