Quality Assurance SpecialistPrimary Location: High Point, NC
Additional Locations: NC-High Point Apply
- Monitors and evaluates the quality and handling of inbound calls, outbound calls and/ or correspondence, and documents quality and productivity issues and performance measures for management review.
- Provides information to assist in the feedback and formal education process of call center staff.
- Coaches customer service staff on work procedures including but not limited to proper call handling and maintaining call quality standards
- Provides on-going feedback and acts as subject matter expert in addressing procedural issues
- Conducts audits ensuring compliance with performance standards and superior outcomes (e.g., quality, accuracy and timeliness)
- Performs mandatory call monitoring
- Utilizes available software/hardware applications promoting “reinforcement coaching” for staff
- Identifies developing trends impacting service levels and proactively partners with appropriate parties to recommend process enhancements or solutions to avoid potential service delivery problems (e.g., quality increasing management controls, tightening procedures or addressing training needs, etc.)
- Reports on performance results and may provide support to supervisors in the development of action plans for staff and unit effectiveness
- If required, provides training to call center staff in support of these efforts
- If required, may answer phone calls, respond to written inquiries, and handle “escalated” issues in support of work performed by customer service and/or supervisory staff
- Performs effective service recovery and provider education
- Monitors the participation and completion of Web-based training for call center staff and completes appropriate follow-up with supervisors
- Through local quality reviews and effective time management of call activity, works to improve the rate of first call response
- Provides technical and subject matter expertise relative to policies, procedures, and customer service applications/systems tools
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.