Quality Assurance SpecialistPrimary Location: High Point, North Carolina
Additional Locations: NC-High Point Apply
- Maintains oversight of multiple Service Center management function.
- Responsible for the efficiency/quality of monitoring volumes.
- Conducts arrival pattern forecasting activities and forecasts scheduling/hiring /headcount needs.
- Recognizes and implements.
- Coaches customer service staff on work procedures including but not limited to proper call handling and maintaining call quality standards
- Provides on-going feedback and acts as subject matter expert in addressing procedural issues
- Conducts audits ensuring compliance with performance standards and superior outcomes (e.g., quality, accuracy and timeliness)
- Performs mandatory call monitoring
- Utilizes available software/hardware applications promoting “reinforcement coaching” for staff
- Identifies developing trends impacting service levels and proactively partners with appropriate parties to recommend process enhancements or solutions to avoid potential service delivery problems (e.g., quality increasing management controls, tightening procedures or addressing training needs, etc.)
- Reports on performance results and may provide support to supervisors in the development of action plans for staff and unit effectiveness; If required, provides training to call center staff in support of these efforts
- If required, may answer phone calls, respond to written inquiries, and handle “escalated” issues in support of work performed by customer service and/or supervisory staff
- Performs effective service recovery and provider education
- Monitors the participation and completion of Web-based training for call center staff and completes appropriate follow-up with supervisors
- Through local quality reviews and effective time management of call activity, works to improve the rate of first call response
- Provides technical and subject matter expertise relative to policies, procedures, and customer service applications/systems tools
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.