A1A Customer Service SupervisorPrimary Location: High Point, NC
Additional Locations: NC-High Point Apply
The A1A Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for the daily activities and supervision of a team of employees supporting business segment functions, including but not limited to customer service and provider advocates. Responsible for the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of own team, identifying and resolving routine problems. Sets priorities for and coaches employees to meet goals.
- Develops, motivates, evaluates and coaches staff on work procedures, proper call handling and teamwork delivering excellent customer service. Is visible and available to staff to answers questions, monitor calls and give ongoing feedback.
- Utilizes available incentive programs to reward, recognize and celebrate team and individual successes.
- Assesses individual and team performance on a regular basis and provide candid and timely feedback regarding developmental and training needs; includes completion of monthly and annual scorecards.
- Establishes clear vision aligned with company values; motivates others to balance customer needs and business success. Manages and monitors daily workflow and reporting to ensure business objectives are maintained and accurately reported; ensures resources are aligned appropriately across function and/or service center.
- Develops and maintains strong collaborative relationships with constituents and internal business partners to maintain excellent lines of communication and share resources to meet common service center objectives.
- Leverages the unit's resources to resolve plan and call inquiries or problems by identifying the issue, obtaining applicable information, perform root cause analysis, and generate and act upon the solutions.
- Remove barriers to job performance and ensures regulatory compliance. Attracts, selects, and retains high caliber, diverse talent able to successfully achieve or exceed business goals.
- Builds a cohesive team that works well together.
- Acts as liaison between staff and other areas, including management, all segments, provider teams, etc., communicating workflow results, ideas, and solutions.
- Proactively analyzes constituent data, identifies trends and issues.
- Recognizes and acts on the needs to improve the development and delivery of products and services.
- Clearly identifies what must be accomplished for successful completion of business objectives.
- Effectively applies and enforces Aetna HR policies and practices, i.e., FML/EML, Attendance, Code of Conduct, Disciplinary Guidelines. (*)
- 3 - 5+ years’ experience in managing high volume transaction processing.
- Multiple years proven leadership experience setting strategic direction and influencing change that resulted in quantifiable positive outcomes.
- Proven strong leadership skills managing large high performance teams.
- White glove (type) Customer Care Experience Preferred.
- Call center customer service experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.