Tableau SpecialistPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Develops and/or uses algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and/or complex business problems utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and broad knowledge of the organization and/or industry.
- Collaborates with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics.
- Develops and participates in presentations and consultations to existing and prospective constituents on analytics results and solutions.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and managers to exchange complex information related to areas of specialization.
- Use strong knowledge in algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
- Use strong programming skills to explore, examine and interpret large volumes of data in various forms.
- 5+ Years of Tableau Development
- Visualization Experience
- Creating Visualization dashboards from scratch
- Full Stack BI Development
- Excellent Communication
- 3+ Years of Exposure with Performance Tuning on Data Sources and Dashboards.
- 3 years of working experience working with Hadoop
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.