Strategic Planning ManagerPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Lead formulation, preparation and communication of strategic/operational business, financial and expense plans Leads research associated with business issues and plan formulation
- Monitor and report on performance relative to plans
- Stimulate strategic thinking in support of business direction
- Develop communication vehicles (e.g., presentations, speeches)
- Ensure consistent, efficient and cost effective processes, procedures and appropriate accountability
- Manage special projects that impact entire organization
- Effectively manages organization's resources (e.g., staff, expenses, capital, assets)
- Assist in preparing advocacy material
- Experience with mid-sized cross-functional initiatives, with a moderate to high degree of complexity.
- 6+ years leadership experience and technical/functional expertise in several of the following areas: management consulting, financial analysis, project management, public policy, mergers and acquisitions, operations management and/or marketing.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at peer levels within an organization and external constituents.
- Demonstrated experience developing analysis, presentations and support material to successfully implement strategy or change initiatives.
- Masters degree preferred.College degree.Appropriate licensure or certification by discipline preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.