Strategic Planning Manager - PayFlexPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
The Strategic Planning Manager reports to the Sr. Director of Strategy and Product Development of PayFlex, is accountable for supporting the development of the organizations near and long-term strategy, reporting deliverables, cross-enterprise initiatives. You are responsible for providing analysis, presentation, and other support materials within areas of expertise; and developing new areas of expertise.
As a high performing individual contributor in this organization, you will play a critical role in establishing the resources needed to drive PayFlex through an era of growth and expansion while transforming alongside the parent company.
- Support the development of a long-term strategy in line with optimizing PayFlex products and services to create new opportunities as we grow with the new company.
- Lead the preparation of enterprise planning deliverables on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide oversight for the PayFlex operating plan management system
- Responsible for aligning the organization around industry trends, legislative environment, technological advancements, and a rapidly evolving health care industry
- Identify organizational needs to support growth (P&L ownership) and innovation leveraging the parent companys channels, clients, and solutions.
- Lend project management support to the collaboration of various internal and external stakeholders into the strategic direction and product roadmap.
- Develop relationships with internal peers, external consultants and cross-functional team members as required in support of initiatives.
Successful candidates will enjoy managing a strategic planning process and having the opportunity to facilitate ideation for new product development. You will have great project management skills, understanding how to navigate and negotiate within a large enterprise for resource support, corporate planning background, and demonstrated success in executing short term and long term strategies. Your project leadership skills will flourish in an environment that embraces diversity, encourages people to take care of their health first, fuels their sense of purpose, growth and development, and where fun is a consequence of your collaborative and inclusive
- 2+ years experience and exposure to any of the following technical/functional areas: management consulting, financial analysis, project management, public policy, mergers and acquisitions, operations management and/or marketing.
- Experience with small or mid-sized cross-functional initiatives, with a moderate degree of complexity.
- Experience or course work developing detailed analysis, presentations and support material to successfully implement a project, strategy and/or change initiative.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at peer level.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.