Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Sr Digital and Marketing Architect - 70025BRPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
CVS Health continues to be a leader in building a stronger, more effective health care system. The Architecture Delivery team within the Office of the CTO plays a significant role in this transformation by creating solutions to meet the desired business capabilities and leading program delivery.
The Senior Digital and Marketing Architect will be responsible for development, specification and communication of CVS Health’s architecture and technology plans for core capabilities associated with Digital Communications and Marketing Technologies. We are looking for an inspired individual that can join our Digital Transformation Journey and be a team player. Capabilities include Communications Platforms, Marketing Platforms, Service Platforms, API Management, MicroServices, Cloud Architecture and Services. Responsibilities are the Business, Conceptual, Data, Application and Technical architectures. This position is critical for the turning digital technology transformation strategy into action in the form of solution and software architecture/designs.
- Designs, supports and deploys mechanisms to enhance, refine, and deliver the architecture vision. Create the Conceptual Architecture, Vision and Principles.
- Provide leadership and direction to other technical architects and other technical professionals
- Partner with Product Management and Product Owners to deliver business value
- Ensure proper non-functional requirements and performance engineering disciplines are incorporated into projects
- Provide research and development activities for architecture. Complete product positioning and assessments. Provide guidance for enterprise-wide technology. Develop frameworks, standards & reference material for architecture and associated products.
- Develop & maintain common services, repositories & utility components for the enterprise. This includes developing and maintaining enterprise-wide and domain blueprints and models for the architecture portfolio. Provide program & project level architectures, including support for data, application & technology architecture.
- Manage the architecture governance activities associated with ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture.
- Effectively communicate the architecture to all levels of the organization
- Researches and proposes technical strategies. Studies and documents architectural frameworks and reference material. Designs and modifies components of new and existing IT systems and vendor offerings to promote integrated corporate business systems.
- Experience in one or more of the following Cloud Providers technologies: Azure Cloud, Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
- Experience in one or more of the following Communications Management technologies: Quadient Inspire or OpenText Exstream
- Experience in one or more of the following Marketing Platform technologies: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IBM Watson Marketing (Silverpop), Marketo Engage
- Experience in designing complex custom applications that were developed using Java and .NET
- Experience designing complex integrations with a focus on performance engineering and loose coupling utilizing APIs and Services
- Understanding software design patterns and domain driven design is a plus
- Experience with any or all the following: Scaled Agile Framework, Iterative & Incremental development approaches, CI/CD
- 7 years’ experience working knowledge of a wide range of digital and integration technologies across several applications, such as: Mobile/Web frameworks, Omni Channel Experience Design, Cloud, middleware/services/API’s and Security .
- 6+ years’ experience in enterprise, application and information architecture methodologies and design.
- Strong desire to innovate and advance Digital Communications
- Ability to focus on business solutions and understand how to achieve them according to the given timeframes and resources.
- Experience overseeing matrixed staff with the ability to leverage non-directs to complete tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex and often contentious issues and reach consensus and work through people to achieve key goals.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills including formal presentations for all levels of management and executives combined with strong collaboration/influencing.
- Recognized as an expert/thought leader. Anticipates and solves highly complex problems with broad impact on a business area.
- Experience with a Fortune 100 company desired.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna, a CVS Health Company’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
- Accountant-Medicare Finance Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Field Service Representative - NY Metro New York, New York
- DSNP Manager, MidSouth Market (NC, SC, TN) Cary, North Carolina, Charlotte, North Carolina, Raleigh, North Carolina, Greenville, South Carolina, Johnson City, Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, Nashville, Tennessee, Durham, North Carolina, High Point, North Carolina
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.