Sr Communications Project ManagerPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
Unique opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing health care communications agency within Aetna. Responsible for managing innovative and unique communication strategies/projects for new and existing customer accounts. Client facing, revenue generating role.
Customized Communications Group (CCG) is a creative agency within Aetna that produces custom communications for customers using print and digital media. In this role, you will:
- Cultivate strong relationships with assigned customer accounts and their Aetna account team
- Present/articulate CCG capabilities to a broad audience
- Listen carefully to each customer's challenges and goals to assess communication opportunities
- Brainstorm ideas, suggestions and recommendations with the CCG team
- Prepare and deliver proposals and price estimates
- Manage projects from start to finish (print, web, video, multi-media)
- Prepare creative briefs and project timelines
- Provide guidance and direction to the team to be sure all aspects of the project align with customer expectations
- Review all creative concepts for client readiness
- Share concepts with client at each stage of development; provides clients feedback/direction to the creative team
- Coordinated legal, QCC and other required reviews
- Monitors and documents project timelines, progress and budget
- Bills projects within 30 days of completion, contributing to revenue goals
- Tracks and monitors billable time
- Proactively shares ideas and suggestions with team (project results, metrics, best practices)
- Recommends and embraces process improvements and enhancements
Senior professional with 5+ years in healthcare communications or related experience.
Strong understanding of employee benefits and wellness programs.
Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
Outstanding collaboration skills, with strong attention to detail and deadlines.
Prior experience managing communications-related projects using a variety of media (print and digital).
Additional Job Information: - Client focused, with a creative flair for reviewing copy and design
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Collaborative - able to keep team informed on all aspects of assigned projects
- Able to build strong relationships, leading to significant repeat business
- Knowledge of employee benefits and related health and wellness programs
- Adaptable, able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at various stages of development
- Able to think strategically as well as execute on deliverables
- Knowledge of Workamajig project management platform Required Skills: Benefits Management - Encouraging Wellness and Prevention, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline Desired Skills: Finance - Delivering Profit and Performance, General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Consulting for Solutions Functional Skills: Communication - Member communications, Marketing - Communications, Marketing - Promotional and collateral materials, Project Management - Communications Management Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Explorer, Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.