Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
ServiceNow and Automation Technical AnalystPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Coordinate and oversee external development teams.
- Analyze and Design central services
- Create and communicate development and analysis best practices and standards.
- Create and lead a ServiceNow Analyst User Group
- Identify opportunities to improve automation and simply development and analysis.
- Create stories and participate in prioritization of work.
- Collaborate to create complex solutions across organizations
- Assist in troubleshooting COE and Enablement issues.
- Assist in level 3 support.
- Assist in UX and process standards and best practices.
- Anticipates, analyzes, and reacts to the potential impact changes to technology and/or
- products may have on the business and the computing environment.
- Cultivates and expands collaborative partnerships with peer management in business, project management, application development and IT infrastructure organizations to facilitate and optimize delivery of service and support.
- Ability to negotiate issues, reach consensus and work through people to achieve key goals.
- Maintenance and upgrade testing against existing code and services.
- Strong analytical skills used to identify and resolve problems.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow, ITIL and ITSM is a plus.
- Enterprise, application and information architecture design experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership experience, collaboration skills with the ability to work
- effectively with all levels of management and staff
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.