Senior Consultant - Market Producer StrategyPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Coordinate field communications across Producer COE, including dissemination/roll-out of new producer-related initiatives/process changes to our field staff, as required
- Local Market Strategy support:
- Partner with field leaders to roll-out annual producer strategy
- Determine required incentive programs tailored to individual market needs as identified in the producer strategy process
- Facilitation of requesting and implementing Incentive Program requests from the Markets
- Training/Education on incentive programs
- Act as first point of contact for field questions/concerns regarding incentive programs
- Support development of training/roll-out materials for critical producer programs
- Provide training on roll-out of new incentive programs
- Solicit feedback from market participants, to support central functions enhance process/reporting/centrally developed incentive programs
- Maintain inventory of active incentive programs
- Support local market needs for firm reporting and analysis, in coordination with central analytical and strategy resources
- Monitor local market producer landscape
- Maintain relationship with local market sales/AM staff, to understand producer landscape by market, identify changes producer behavior
- Use analytical tools to monitor/identify market-specific trends within the producer landscape, and provide recommendations
- 5+ years experience with several of the following methodologies: management consulting, project consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analysis, strategic business planning, and/or risk management consulting.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
- Demonstrated leadership with relevant initiatives: Business process, enterprise business project management/consulting, financial strategic planning and analysis, strategic planning, risk management.
- Demonstrated business process, project management experience.
Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.