Senior Project Manager: Innovation & ConsultingPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
Accountable for the development, implementation and ongoing management of more complex projects which typically impact more than one of the following: process, system, product and/or function. They help our business units – and our company – meet corporate objectives and compete more successfully in the marketplace. Supports the business by recommending appropriate actions, strategies and/or alternatives to meet business needs. Has responsibility for leading/managing all aspects of a project and or program such as planning, coordination, development, implementation including the financial implications while prioritizing work, resources and time. Ensures the end state of the project and/or business operations meets business objective(s) and that all deliverables and due dates are met. Highly collaborative process often requires managing relationships across the segments or multiple functional areas.
64511Fundamental Components: - Provides consulting solutions to business unit leaders and human resource business partners
- Proactively design and test new solutions to address gaps around talent, culture and business that will impact the organization and the healthcare industry
- Builds relationships with internal and external partners to foster collaboration that will transform healthcare
- Strong facilitator with an entrepreneurial mindset and innovative insights that can drive the conversation during Innovation Hours that will shift the mindset of CVS Health colleagues around business, innovation, culture, talent & leadership to transform the healthcare industry
- Design and deliver Strategic Execution workshops to help leaders with their most critical strategic imperatives around talent, culture and business growth
- Manage the end to end process associated with Innovation tournaments to help leaders develop new products & services and to create a culture of innovation
- Utilizes workforce and talent analytics to identify and address talent gaps to achieve business goals
- Ensures learning technology tools and infrastructure support Talent Strategy business requirements
- Works with business unit leaders to support large-group strategy meetings
- Pilots new development ideas, products and services
- Collaborates with other enterprise and functional training areas to achieve business goals
Background Experience: Solid Project Management and supervisory skills Proven ability to affect change/interpersonal skills Past positions required acting a project lead and directing a team Past experience includes development of budgets Proven communication skills both written and verbal Proven track record in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources. BS/BA or equivalent experience and 5-7 years of management experience related to standards & measurements, technology, systems, processes etc preferred.
- 5-7 years professional experience in a corporate training function
- Consulting / coaching experience
- Instructional design and development experience
- Design thinking / customer-centered design experience
- Large group facilitation / presentation experience
- Experience supporting senior leaders in a large, matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strategic Planning and Social Media skills desired.
Additional Job Information: Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management. Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.