Senior Process Innovator (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt) - 68766BRPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, AZ-Scottsdale, CT-Hartford, CT-Stamford, FL-Jacksonville, FL-Tampa, GA-Alpharetta, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, IL-Downers Grove, MA-Boston, MA-Cambridge, MD-Baltimore, NJ-Newark, NY-New York, OH-Columbus, PA-Blue Bell, PA-Philadelphia County, RI-Providence, RI-Woonsocket, TX-Arlington, TX-Dallas, VA-Chantilly Apply
- Drive and guide the development & execution of key improvement projects, initiatives and programs
- Accountable for: planning, scoping, delivering business results and ongoing client relationship management and satisfaction for large value initiatives or multiple smaller initiatives. Shares joint accountability, with business partners, for project/program/initiatives return on investment as measured by quantifiable improvements in business performance.
- Assists business in conducting thorough business case and external customer value analysis to determine selection, prioritization positioning and approach for broadest range of potential solutions (e.g. outsourcing, process improvements, technology solutions)
- Partner with their Manager to:
- Ensure problems to be solved are fully defined to a level that will allow impact to be assessed prior to significant resource consumption.
- Drive engagement with business owners and builds optimal influential relationships to achieve results and deliverables.
- Identify program risks and develop interventions and working sessions as needed.
- Communicate compelling and concise results and methodologies to inspire business partners to initiate organic improvement initiatives to help them achieve targets.
- Collaborates with the team to identify and resolve project-related issues, and call out issues and risks as necessary
- Lead change management planning and execution for projects/programs. Ensures effective, accurate, and timely communication of information to meet the needs of identified partners.
- Utilizes negotiation, facilitation, meeting management, and conflict resolution skills to enhance cross-functional team performance.
- Facilitate project post-mortems with all key partners and identify key areas for process improvements.
- For Business System engagements: Support, facilitate and/or sustain deployment of standard work and foundational Lean elements, Continuous Improvement initiatives, root cause problem solving, skill building within client area to meet minimum standards and communications with leadership to influence and drive change. May act as sustainability agent dedicated to driving sustainability of Continuous Improvements. Assist in development and execution of strategies to build and increase leadership support for change.
- 10+ years’ experience with several of the following methodologies: CI project execution, business process consulting, Continuous Improvement Coaching, lean management consulting, financial strategic analysis, strategic business planning.
- Proven ability to influence at senior levels of an organization as well as mid-level leadership to drive project/program success
- Proven track record in driving workstreams in an enterprise-wide and/or cross-functional large-scale improvement initiatives with high degree of complexity using Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies.
- Proven Critical Thinker who can pull pieces together to identify key themes that drive wholistic solutions to complicated problems
- Experience organizing cross-functional large-scale initiatives with a high degree of complexity.
Ability to work collaboratively across many teams, prioritize demands from those teams, synthesize information received and generate meaningful conclusions
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills. Express thoughts in an organized and articulate manner. Listen very effectively and build a climate of trust and respect. Excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to conceive innovative ideas or solutions to meet client's requirements.
- Knowledge and demonstrated understanding of tools and methodologies such as A3 Development and Management, Process Flow Mapping, Value Stream Mapping, Standard Work, Kaizen/Continuous Improvement
- Lean / Six Sigma Black Belt certification and experience is Required
- Location: Telework full/time or can be located in Hartford CT
- Critical analytical thinking
- Mastery at Problem Solving
- Understanding how to equate impact to results
- Project Management skills
- Negotiation/influencing skills.
- Relationship and change management skills.
- Organizational and Time Management skills.
- Oral and written communication/presentation skills
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.