Senior Network Manager (61880BR)Primary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CA-San Diego, CT-Hartford, FL-Tampa, TX-Dallas Apply
This position can be located in any Aetna Office.
- Drives or guides development of holistic solutions or strategic plans negotiates and executes contracts with the most complex, market /region/national, largest group/system or highest value/volume of spend providers with significant financial implications.
- Manages contract performance, and drives the development and implementation of value based contract relationships in support of business strategies.
- Recruits providers as needed to ensure attainment of network expansion and adequacy targets. Accountable for cost arrangements within defined groups.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to manage provider compensation and pricing development activities, submission of contractual information, and the review and analysis of reports as part of negotiation and reimbursement modeling activities.
- Responsible for identifying and managing cost issues and collaborating cross functionally to execute significant cost saving initiatives. Represents company with high visibility constituents, including customers and community groups. Promotes collaboration with internal partners. Evaluates, helps formulate, and implements the provider network strategic plans to achieve contracting targets and manage medical costs through effective provider contracting to meet state contract and product requirements. Collaborates with internal partners to assess effectiveness of tactical plan in managing costs.
- Proven working knowledge of provider financial issues and competitor strategies, complex contracting options, financial/contracting arrangements and regulatory requirements.
- 7+ years related experience and expert level negotiation skills with successful track record negotiating contracts with large or complex provider systems.
- Strong communication, critical thinking, problem resolution and interpersonal skills. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.