Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Senior Information Security EngineerPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
Design, deploy and manage security technology in order to control risk to Aetna's internal resources in accordance with established corporate security policy. Understand industry threats and the methods to apply appropriate controls. Provide rapid response requests for security assistance.
- Contribute in the development and maturity of IT Hygiene control requirements
- Partner with infrastructure teams and affiliates to implement processes and technology to support control requirements - Maintain control standard requirements
- Measure effectiveness of each control through Key Performance Indicators, Key Risk Indicators, Metrics
- Champion improvements that can be made to the program to increase maturity - Drive the implementation of asset management techniques to be embedded in core IT processes partnering closely with Infrastructure organizations
- Proactively identifying opportunities to mature processes and control requirements
- Lead Proof of Concepts (POC) for technology supporting the advancement of asset management and IT Hygiene control requirements
- Seek to understand changes in the threat landscape that may trigger changes to control requirements
- Proven experience driving implementation of a tool or process
- Ability to be a self-starter - Strong written and verbal communication
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent certification desired, not required
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.