Senior Informatics Consultant/LeadPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Define Business Intelligence (BI) standards, guidelines and best practices for business groups and technical teams.
- Interact with Business Users for gathering requirements and report specifications.
- Develop and deliver decision support tools, analytical insights and business intelligence based on advanced analyses and studies to support sales organization.
- Extract, collect, analyse and interpret data from many sources to address business questions on sales, product design, healthcare provider network designs, and Producer/ Broker incentives.
- Propose best visualizations for business for their requirements.
- Prepare Solution Detail Design document.
- Work with business groups and technical teams to develop and maintain data warehouse platform for BI reporting.
- Create complex dashboards in Tableau.
- Create advanced visualizations by using tableau.
- Create tableau extracts to improve performance of the dashboards.
- Create complex universe (semantic layer) by using Information Design Tool.
- Create Web Intelligence reports and Crystal Reports on top of universe to answer business questions.
- Create publications to distribute reports to various market user groups.
- Create dimensional model to achieve report requirements.
- Recruit new resources for the company.
- Create complex SQLs and create reports on top of them.
- Provide technical training on BI tools to junior staff.
- Provide trainings for the business users on self-service reporting.
- Minimum 5 years of software engineering and analysis experience.
- Experience must include designing Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions using SAP Business Objects; creating complex dashboards using Tableau; creating complex dashboards using SAP Design Studio.
- Must have experience with end-to-end delivery of the business requirements and completeness of the solution; creating analytic solutions in data warehouse; creating universes (semantic layer); and administration of Business Objects; creating reports using Web Intelligence, and writing SQLs.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.