Senior Informatics AnalystPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
65152Fundamental Components: 1) Aggregate, analyze and synthesize member/patient healthcare data from multiple sources
2) Create integrated analytic datasets for cross-functional projects and informatics reporting
3) Interact directly with internal and external clients and colleagues.
4) Must be well organized and experienced in data quality review and documentation
5) Manage personal resources efficiently to complete assigned projects accurately and on time
6) Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently
7) Willingness to dive into technical issues and implement effective solutions
8) Designs and codes efficiently using SAS/SQL programs.
9) Strong business acumen and able to use analytics to address business concerns
Background Experience: 1)Advanced programming and analytic experience in SAS/SQL
2) Experienced in data analysis and interpretation
3) Must have demonstrated ability in creating, manipulating, and combining large data sets
4) Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
Additional Job Information: Healthcare data knowledge preferred
Strong data manipulation skills
Strong background in predictive analytics is a plus Required Skills: General Business - Turning Data into Information, Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Technology - Leveraging Technology Desired Skills: General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment, General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Consulting for Solutions Functional Skills: Information Management - Business information analysis Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel, Development Language - SQL, Reporting Tool - SAS Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.