Senior Implementation ManagerPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
- Interprets and maps pharmacy provision and line value benefits for system automation into RxBen (Salesforce.com)
- Validates benefit coding standards and researches standards when needed
- Participates as a member of a cross functional work team
- Must be an independent worker with ability to handle assignments with little direction.
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments/projects at the same time while ensuring completion of assignments according to established timelines
- Completes User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for newly mapped line values
- Responsible for development and implementation of new ideas that support work/team.
- 5-7 years health care experience.
- Must have Pharmacy Benefits experience
- In depth knowledge of Aetna’s Pharmacy products, services, and system capabilities highly desired.
- Comprehensive knowledge of CCI Rx terminology
- Demonstrated strong leadership and problem solving abilities
- Proven project management skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical skills and innovative problem solving abilities
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills across various levels of the organization
- Highly organized and able to handle changing priorities with high quality results
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of APM including CCI, Rx terminology and Salesforce.com required
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.