Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Senior IAM Security Advisor - 71177BRPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, MA-Burlington, PA-Blue Bell, PA-Harrisburg Apply
- Designs, implements and deploys information security policies, procedures and guidelines
- Develop, maintain, publishing and/or enforcing information security standards and guidelines encompassing data, and intellectual security
- Provide reports to management regarding the effectiveness of network and data security and making recommendations for the adoption of new procedures and technologies, as required
- Monitors changes in legislation and accreditation standards that affect information security
- Monitors internal control systems to ensure that appropriate information access levels and security clearances are maintained
- Establish meaningful metrics on key critical infrastructure components of information security and monitoring of these to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and processes
- Ensure awareness of organization's information security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, alliances and other third parties
- Initiate, facilitate, and promote activities to foster information security awareness within the organization.
- Provides direct information security training to all employees, contractors, alliances, and other third parties
- 5 years’ experience writing SQL queries
- 3 years’ experience with IAM
- 3 years Privileged Access Management (PAM) Solution implementation
- 3 years’ experience MS SQL server or MySQL
- 3 years’ experience working with Active Directory
- IAM control implementation for Privileged accounts
- Java or .Net preferred coding experience specifically in developing RESTful APIs and making API calls
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna, a CVS Health Company’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.