Senior Compliance Lead - 70633BRPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
This position can be located in Hartford CT, Wellesley MA, Woonsocket RI or Northbrook IL areas.
- Leads, implements and maintains an effective Compliance program, including, but not limited to, risk assessment, auditing and monitoring, maintaining effective compliance policies and procedures, and effective communication and training.
- Sophisticated understanding of business processes and legal/regulatory requirements, expert industry compliance knowledge.
- Leads highly complex compliance business process reviews, corrective actions and other projects involving internal and external constituents.
- Independently develops strategy, processes, forms and related materials to meet the most complex regulatory and legal requirements.
- Builds and maintains positive, productive relationships with internal and external constituents at the most senior levels, and is able to remove significant barriers, drive decision-making and influence ethical and compliance outcomes at all organizational levels.
- 8+ years’ experience in a regulatory compliance position in healthcare, insurance or financial services or work experience in a relevant business area.
- Experience leading complex projects.
- Bachelor’s degree and advanced degree desired or certification or equivalent experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.