Senior Business ConsultantPrimary Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford Apply
The Senior Business Consultant will be accountable for building and managing a comprehensive business performance
reporting and analytic tools and process for ABX program management.Partners with ABX leads, business leads and
other stakeholders to optimize performance tracking, measurement and reporting. Provide impact and other reporting supporting ABX and Aetna management processes.
- Partner and consult with ABX leadership team to enhance the activity and performance tracking and reporting for various elements of the ABX program, including recommendation of key metrics and process.
- Aggregate, maintain and deliver detailed reporting and insights relating to these key elements of the program.
- Analyze and synthesize impact and activity data to useful recommendations for the program, business and strategy, including refinement of measurements and approach.
- Provide direction for the use of existing business reporting and analytic tools, including identification of new processes and tools where needed.
- Maintain and enhance existing business-owned reporting and analytic tools; create new where needed.
- Gathers, analyzes and synthesizes business activity and performance data from multiple sources and stakeholders to inform program strategy.
- Prepare and present detailed analysis and information to senior teams, support the preparation of executive level communication management process materials.
·7+ years experience with several of the
consulting, business process consulting, financial strategic analyses, data
analysis and reporting.
·Experience with enterprise-wide and/or
cross-functional large scale initiatives with high degree of complexity
·Demonstrated relationship management
skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible
relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
ability to provide skilled data analysis and modeling, and developing deep
insights from that analysis.
with data analytics and excel modeling (e.g. comfort with large data sets and
formulas (e.g. vlookup, index/match, etc.)
with reporting tool development and maintenance, user testing, automation,
solution documentation and managing business requirements.Demonstrated proficiency with one or more of
these technologies:Crystal Reports, Datameer, Hadoop, Power BI,
SharePoint Excel Web Application.
Musthave at least intermediate
level experience with Tableau Desktop and Server.
Advanced PowerPoint skills and ability to
assemble executive-ready decks
to manage multiple priorities and produce timely results
Strong communication stills and ability to lead
team discussions with documented outcomes.
Additional Job Information: Team leadership and team building skills.
Analytical and planning skills.
Relationship and change management skills.
Time management skills.
Critical thinking skills.
Oral and written communication skills. Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.